Environmental monitoring and management services
We provide environmental monitoring and management services for the mining, manufacturing, construction and energy industries.
We use sound science, modern technology and effective communication to monitor impacts, detect change, and design practical, cost-effective solutions to improve business performance, compliance and sustainability.
We tailor unique and effective solutions to your operation’s specific environmental monitoring requirements, using our wealth of experience and integrated laboratory capabilities to support your business with value-for-money, high quality outcomes.
Our qualified and experienced team of environmental scientists can help you:
- assess your environmental risks
- develop and implement tailored monitoring programs and management plans
- perform field sampling and laboratory analysis
- assist with your operation’s mandatory reporting requirements
- carry out comprehensive data analysis to tailor effective management strategies and identify areas for improvement
- assess or develop an ISO140001-compliant Environmental Management System.
We provide industry-leading solutions across a wide range of environmental management disciplines, including:
- EMS audits
- environmental risk assessments
- compliance audits/advice
- mandatory reporting
- air quality
- noise monitoring
- vibration and overpressure
- surface water
- aquatic ecology
- terrestrial ecology
- research support
- laboratory analysis.
Why choose Simtars environmental services?
Highly qualified and experienced staff
Together with our clients, the Simtars environment team have contributed to the continuous improvement of environmental management techniques across a broad range of industries, including:
- coal mines, metalliferous mines and quarries
- mine exploration and construction
- state and local government
- residential and industrial development
As part of an organisation dedicated to the continuous improvement of allied industries’ health, safety and environmental management, the Simtars environment team holds a unique position at the fore of developments in research and industry best practice.
Australian and industry accreditation
Our laboratory testing services are accredited by the National Association of Testing Authorities (NATA).