Request a vegetation map or property report

Important: Proposed new vegetation management laws may affect the clearing you can undertake on your property. Some of these changes are effective from 8 March 2018 .

The new laws propose to change some unregulated areas of vegetation (Category X on the regulated vegetation management map) to regulated areas (proposed Category C and proposed Category R). You can find out if you property is affected by requesting a proposed regulated vegetation map (below).

For more information, read about the proposed vegetation management laws or call 135VEG (13 58 34) between 8.30am and 4.30pm Monday to Friday.

Use this form to select an area of interest and obtain a vegetation map or property report.

You will need a lot on plan before you start.

Questions marked with * must be completed.

If you have any problems using this service, email

The map or report will be emailed as a PDF, free of charge. The average file size is 300KB. For help selecting suitable maps, read about maps types. Maps are also available through the Vegetation Management Globe.

Find a lot on plan

A lot on plan is listed on the property title or on local government rates notices.

Or you can install the Queensland Globe to locate a property and lot on plan number. Open the Queensland Globe, type the street address into the Search box in the top left hand side using the Address search option. This should zoom to the selected property and show the lot on plan details in the Location search results box.

Enter the lot only, do not include L or lot in front (e.g. 57 or D).
Enter the plan only (e.g. RP2 or AG1234).
Last updated: 8 March 2018

Creative Commons Licence