- About us
- Corporate information
- Policies and initiatives
- Corporate publications
- Fees and charges
- Open data
- Right to information
- Contact us
- Business centre locations
- Compliments and complaints
- Social media
- Titles Registry contacts
- Mines lodgement offices
- Mines Inspectorate contacts
- Petroleum and Gas Inspectorate contacts
- Explosives Inspectorate contacts
- Geological Survey of Queensland contacts
- Native title contacts
- Coal seam gas contacts
- Valuation enquiries
- Vegetation management contacts
- Surveying contacts
- State land
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander land services contacts
- Water management contacts
The department holds a number of public registers. Some we are required to hold by law and others relate to the function of the agency or the laws that we administer.
Although privacy and confidentiality issues prevent disclosure of some information, other information may be accessed by the public at no cost or for a fee.
Lists and registers held by the department include:
- Disclosure log
- Natural resources and mines open data
- Gifts given and received by the department
- Open data: Datasets released by us in formats that promote reuse are available through the Queensland Government's open data portal.
- Legislation: The legislative responsibilities for each Minister and department are set out in the Administrative Arrangements Order. Current and past legislation is available in full on the Office of the Queensland Parliamentary Counsel website.
The legislation our Minister is responsible for, which is administered by the department, applies to a number of industries and the broader community. More information is available by searching topic areas on the department's website.