- About us
- Media centre
- Corporate information
- Policies and initiatives
- Mining and resources initiatives
- Land and property initiatives
- Water management initiatives
- Vegetation management initiatives
- Natural resource management initiatives
- Our policies
- Corporate publications
- Fees and charges
- Policies and initiatives
- Support and assistance
- Drought declared areas
- Natural disasters: Preparation and recovery
- Event sponsorships
- Right to information
- Careers with us
- Contact us
- Business centre locations
- Compliments and complaints
- Social media
- Titles Registry contacts
- Mines lodgement offices
- Mines Inspectorate contacts
- Petroleum and Gas Inspectorate contacts
- Explosives Inspectorate contacts
- Geological Survey of Queensland contacts
- Native title contacts
- Coal seam gas contacts
- Valuation enquiries
- Vegetation management contacts
- Surveying contacts
- State land
- Landcentre access
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander land services contacts
- Water management contacts
- Our service charter
Under the Financial Accountability Act 2009 (Qld) (PDF, 503 KB) (FAA Act), the department must prepare a report detailing the financial statements for the preceding financial year.
The Financial and Performance Management Standard 2009 (PDF, 443 KB), issued under the FAA Act, provides a framework for the department to develop and implement systems, practices and controls for efficient, effective and economic financial and performance management.
For the purposes of administering good practice financial management within the department, we maintain a Financial Management Practice Manual (FMPM) which details our financial and administrative services. If you require a copy of the department’s FMPM, please contact us.
Annual report financial statements
Information about the actual income and expenditure of the department is published in our annual reports.
State budget service delivery statements
Financial information related to the projected income and expenditure of the department can be found in the service delivery statements (PDF, 544KB).
Annual departmental advertising spend (media placement only)
The Department of the Premier and Cabinet proactively releases advertising placement expenditure by all departments on an annual basis.
Pay levels and grading structures
- Employment in the public service is governed by the Public Service Act 2008 (PDF, 997 KB)
- General information on wages and wage-related matters under the Public Service Award is available: Queensland Public Service Award - State - 2003 (PDF, 399 KB)
- Departmental employees are covered by the State Government Departments Certified Agreement 2009
Information about salary/wage schedules for employees under this agreement is available from the State Government Departments Certified Agreements
The Queensland Procurement Policy contains the broader rules under which procurement is conducted by all government agencies. Each agency then has its own more detailed purchasing procedures, which sets out how their officers will buy goods and services. For further information, refer to our policies.
Tendering and contracts
The department publishes details of all awarded contracts and standing offer arrangements of $10,000 and over on the Queensland Contracts Directory.
Details for tendering opportunities with the department are also available from the Queensland Government website.