Our Brisbane business centre and the Museum of Lands, Mapping and Surveying are located at the Landcentre.
Important: Titles Registry forms cannot be lodged here.
Booking an appointment
The Landcentre provides services by appointment. Please email the Landcentre, call (07) 3896 3216 or fax (07) 3896 3333 to book. Note that land registry forms cannot be lodged here.
Accessing the Landcentre
The Landcentre is located on Level 3, Cnr Main & Vulture Streets, Woolloongabba QLD 4102.
- Travel by bus on the South East Busway to the Woolloongabba Bus Station.
- For public transport information contact Translink on 13 12 30.
Access the Landcentre from public footpaths along:
- Main Street
- the Stanley Street Crossing
- parts of Vulture Street.
- Travelling from the City and Captain Cook Bridge—take the Vulture Street off-ramp and turn right into the access road adjacent to Goprint.
- Travelling from the City and Story Bridge—take Main Street to River Terrace and Leopard Street, turn left into the access road at the western end of Goprint.
- Travelling south on Main Street—turn right into Stanley Street, down Stanley Street and under the South-East Freeway to Allen Street, turn right into Allen, Vulture and Leopard Streets, turn left into the access road at the western end of Goprint.
- Travelling east on Vulture Street—turn right into Leopard Street, turn left into the access road at the western end of Goprint.
- Travelling north on the South-East Freeway—take the Stanley Street off-ramp, left down Stanley Street to Allen Street, turn right into Allen, Vulture and Leopard Streets, turn left into the access road at the western end of Goprint.
- Travelling north on Main Street—turn left off Main Street into the access road next to the Dental Hospital and opposite the Old Police Station.
- Vehicle entry to the Landcentre is via the entry on Main Street adjacent to the Dental Hospital.
- Limited short term onsite parking is available.
- Mobility impaired parking is available.
- Paid parking is available nearby at the Kangaroo Point Apartments.
- Bike racks are available.
Note: Temporary parking and access restrictions are currently in place. No entry via Leopard Street.
ShareLast updated: 3 April 2017
Connect with us
Follow us for the latest mining, gas safety, land and water news, info and events