- About us
- Media centre
- Corporate information
- Policies and initiatives
- Mining and resources initiatives
- Land and property initiatives
- Water management initiatives
- Vegetation management initiatives
- Our policies
- Corporate publications
- State budget
- Strategic plan
- Annual Report
- Foreign ownership of land report
- Newsletters and alerts
- Preparing environmental impact statements for coordinated projects
- Corporate plans
- Fees and charges
- Policies and initiatives
- Support and assistance
- Drought declared areas
- Natural disasters: Preparation and recovery
- Right to information
- Careers with us
- Contact us
- Business centre locations
- Feedback and complaints
- Social media
- Titles Registry contacts
- Mines lodgement offices
- Mines Inspectorate contacts
- Petroleum and Gas Inspectorate contacts
- Explosives Inspectorate contacts
- Geological Survey of Queensland contacts
- Native title contacts
- Coal seam gas contacts
- Valuation enquiries
- Vegetation management contacts
- Surveying contacts
- State land
- Landcentre access
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander land services contacts
- Water management contacts
- Our service charter
We use social media to share information and interact with you. We can remind you of important events, alert you to breaking news and better communicate with mobile devices.
|Department of Natural Resources and Mines|
|Mining Alerts Qld|
|Gas safety Qld|
These channels supplement the information we publish on this website—our official source of information.
We welcome feedback and ideas from all our followers, and encourage them to join the conversation, where possible.
We monitor and respond to messages during business hours only.
We try to answer all the questions we receive, but may not able to respond individually to all messages. However, we do read all comments and messages.
Direct messages through Twitter or Facebook are not considered official correspondence. You should contact us by phone, email or in writing if you have a:
- formal request, comment or enquiry
- complaint against staff or services
- response to an item for public consultation.
Terms and conditions
We expect that participants will treat each other, as well as the department and our employees, with respect. We will remove comments that contain vulgar or abusive language, personal attacks of any kind, offensive terms that target specific ethnic or racial groups, and comments that do not remain on topic or are not productive. We will also remove comments that are spam, promote services or products, or contain party political references.
We reserve the right to delete any content posted by you on departmental social media channels. DNRM accepts no liability for any loss arising out of or in connection with such removal.
DNRM may report users posting inappropriate or offensive material and shall not be obliged to reinstate any individual it blocks.
DNRM does not guarantee or warrant that information posted by individuals on the social media sites is correct, and disclaims any liability for any loss or damage resulting from reliance on such information.
Connect with us
Follow us for the latest mining, gas safety, land and water news, info and events