- About us
- Media centre
- Corporate information
- Policies and initiatives
- Mining and resources initiatives
- Land and property initiatives
- Water management initiatives
- Vegetation management initiatives
- Our policies
- Corporate publications
- Fees and charges
- Policies and initiatives
- Support and assistance
- Drought declared areas
- Natural disasters: Preparation and recovery
- Right to information
- Careers with us
- Contact us
- Business centre locations
- Compliments and complaints
- Social media
- Titles Registry contacts
- Mines lodgement offices
- Mines Inspectorate contacts
- Petroleum and Gas Inspectorate contacts
- Explosives Inspectorate contacts
- Geological Survey of Queensland contacts
- Native title contacts
- Coal seam gas contacts
- Valuation enquiries
- Vegetation management contacts
- Surveying contacts
- State land
- Landcentre access
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander land services contacts
- Water management contacts
- Our service charter
Compliments and complaints
We value your feedback because it helps us improve our business. We welcome the opportunity to help you and aim to respond promptly and effectively.
What to do first
If you have a complaint or other feedback, there are some steps that can help us to help you.
- Act quickly - please tell us about any problems as soon as possible. The earlier you tell us, the sooner we can act.
- Go local - many concerns can be resolved quickly and easily by speaking with staff at your local business centre.
- Make it clear - describe the issue and tell us everything that’s relevant in the order it happened. This might include dates, times, what action has been taken so far and any supporting information. Also make sure you tell us what outcome you’re seeking or the action you want us to take.
How to provide feedback
You can make a compliment or complaint by:
- emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- writing to PO Box 15216, CITY EAST QLD 4002
- phoning 13 QGOV (13 74 68)
- speaking to our staff at one of our business centres
- completing the online complaints form
- making a public interest disclosure.
If you are deaf or have a hearing or speech impairment, you can call the National Relay Service on 133 677 (TTY/Voice) / 1300 555 727 (Speak and Listen (SSR).
If you need an interpreter, call the Translating and Interpreting Service (TIS) National on 131 450.
If you need any other help, please contact us using the contact details above.
The complaint process is completely confidential. Personal information collected as part of the complaints process will not be released publically. Find out more about privacy.
What happens to your complaint?
We will acknowledge your complaint within 5 working days and aim to respond within 20 working days. If the issue is complicated, a more detailed investigation may be needed and we will keep you informed of progress.
Our Complaints Management Framework (PDF, 674KB) provides more information on how we handle complaints.
If you are not satisfied with the outcome of your complaint, you can request an internal review by emailing or writing to us at the address above. If you are still not satisfied with the outcome, you can contact the Queensland Ombudsman to request an independent review.
Connect with us
Follow us for the latest mining, gas safety, land and water news, info and events