- About us
- Media centre
- Corporate information
- Policies and initiatives
- Mining and resources initiatives
- Land and property initiatives
- Water management initiatives
- Vegetation management initiatives
- Our policies
- Corporate publications
- Fees and charges
- Policies and initiatives
- Support and assistance
- Drought declared areas
- Natural disasters: Preparation and recovery
- Right to information
- Careers with us
- Contact us
- Business centre locations
- Compliments and complaints
- Social media
- Titles Registry contacts
- Mines lodgement offices
- Mines Inspectorate contacts
- Petroleum and Gas Inspectorate contacts
- Explosives Inspectorate contacts
- Geological Survey of Queensland contacts
- Native title contacts
- Coal seam gas contacts
- Valuation enquiries
- Vegetation management contacts
- Surveying contacts
- State land
- Landcentre access
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander land services contacts
- Water management contacts
- Our service charter
We offer a range of career entry programs to enable you to build on your tertiary education and gain real life experience in your chosen career.
Intake varies from year to year, depending on our needs, with current opportunities listed on the Graduate Portal. Opportunities are available at locations across Queensland.
We can also offer work experience in a variety of fields and office locations. If you are interested please email HR@dnrm.qld.gov.au.
Policy Futures Graduate Program
The Policy Futures Program provides successful candidates with the opportunity to work across a range of diverse and complex policy environments over 2 years. It includes two 6-month rotations in government departments and one 12-month placement.
Greater Graduate Program
The Greater Graduate Program is a structured leadership development program that offers challenging and rewarding opportunities with real responsibility and accountability. Our learning and development program includes a mix of on-the-job experience and formal training workshops. The program has been developed to complement and expand on what you are learning in your daily work and assist you in your transition from study to full-time employment.
In addition to the formal learning and development, you will receive coaching and mentoring from a robust support network of leaders and graduate alumni from across the business.
We recruit graduates from a diverse range of disciplines, including:
- law and justice
- business and economics
- public policy
- environmental science, management and engineering
- science or applied science (conservation, ecology, biology, chemical, forensic, physical, geological or hydrological)
- urban and regional planning.
How to apply
Find out about current opportunities and apply online through the Graduate Portal.