- About us
- Media centre
- Corporate information
- Policies and initiatives
- Mining and resources initiatives
- Land and property initiatives
- Water management initiatives
- Vegetation management initiatives
- Our policies
- Corporate publications
- State budget
- Strategic plan
- Annual Report
- Foreign ownership of land report
- Newsletters and alerts
- Preparing environmental impact statements for coordinated projects
- Corporate plans
- Fees and charges
- Policies and initiatives
- Support and assistance
- Drought declared areas
- Natural disasters: Preparation and recovery
- Right to information
- Careers with us
- Contact us
- Business centre locations
- Feedback and complaints
- Social media
- Titles Registry contacts
- Mines lodgement offices
- Mines Inspectorate contacts
- Petroleum and Gas Inspectorate contacts
- Explosives Inspectorate contacts
- Geological Survey of Queensland contacts
- Native title contacts
- Coal seam gas contacts
- Valuation enquiries
- Vegetation management contacts
- Surveying contacts
- State land
- Landcentre access
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander land services contacts
- Water management contacts
- For staff
- Our service charter
What we offer
We offer a competitive working environment and exposure to a range of industries across Queensland.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer and value a diverse workforce. People of all ages, abilities, gender and ethnicity are encouraged to apply for a vacant position.
Salary and salary packaging
Each position has a salary range which is stated on the role description. Generally, you commence at the first level and will be eligible for a performance-based annual increase until the top of the salary range is reached. We also offer salary packaging for superannuation contributions.
QSuper is the Queensland Government superannuation scheme. It is a co-contributory scheme and you can contribute between two and five per cent of your salary. This is matched by the compulsory employer contribution of up to 12.75 per cent, based on 5% voluntary employee contribution. Find out more at www.qsuper.qld.gov.au.
- Recreation leave: a minimum 20 working days per year (pro rata for part-time), plus 17.5 per cent leave loading. This can vary based on location.
- Parental leave: up to 14 weeks paid maternity/adoption leave. In addition, an employee may be granted up to 2 years unpaid parental leave to be your child's primary carer. You can also work part-time until your child starts school.
- Sick leave: you are eligible for 10 working days sick leave (pro rata for part-time) each year on full pay that accumulates (if not taken).
- Purchased leave: up to 6 weeks a year.
We also offer flexible hours so you can vary work hours and access accrued time off, time off in lieu, rostered days off and teleworking. There are also incentives for people willing to work in remote and regional locations. This can include the payment of transfer expenses.
Rewards and recognition
We offer a reward and recognition program which is linked to the Public Service values.
We offer a range of learning and professional development opportunities including:
- in-house training
- professional networks
- involvement in multi-discipline projects
- the opportunity to move into other roles.
Domestic and family violence — not now, not ever
We provide a safe work environment for all staff. We provide support to those whose lives are affected, and have committed to do all we can to eliminate domestic and family violence in Queensland.
Employee assistance service
Employees have access to, confidential counselling to resolve problems affecting their work and/or personal life. This service is also available to immediate family members.