- Safety and health
- Mining, exploration and petroleum
- Fossicking in Queensland
- Safety training services
- Construction white card
- Heat stress awareness training
- Standard 11 - surface operations
- Standard 11 - underground operations
- Asbestos awareness
- Dangerous goods awareness
- Dust awareness
- Hazardous substance awareness
- Noise awareness
- First attack firefighting equipment
- Manual handling
- Confined spaces
- Site safety and health representative
- Spontaneous combustion for mine workers
- Ex refresher training
- Advanced spontaneous combustion in underground coal mining
- Stonedust sampling
- Chemical awareness training
- Workplace exposure training
- Gas test atmospheres course
- Working at heights
- Occupational hygiene, environment and laboratory services
- Engineering, testing, certification and calibration services
- Mining Research and Development Centre
- Mine safety technology services
- Simtars contacts
- Safety training services
- Coal seam gas and liquified natural gas
- Geoscience data and information
- Explosives and fireworks
- Abandoned mines
- Miners Memorial Day
Simtars - training, research and testing
Partner with us for your health and safety training, research and testing needs.
We offer key services that deliver improved health and safety outcomes for your workplace.With over 25 years' experience, we specialise in the continuous improvement of solutions for our resource industry client.
Introductory to advanced safety training, incorporating virtual reality technology to enhance your learning outcomes. Construction white card | Heat stress awareness training| Standard 11 - surface operations| Standard 11 - underground operations| Asbestos awareness| Dangerous goods awareness| Dust awareness| Hazardous substance awareness| Noise awareness| First attack firefighting equipment| Manual handling| Confined spaces| Site safety and health representative| Spontaneous combustion for mine workers| Ex refresher training| Advanced spontaneous combustion in underground coal mining | Stonedust sampling| Chemical awareness training| Workplace exposure training| Gas test atmospheres course| Working at heights
Health and safety analysis and reporting to improve your workplace risk management.
Accredited testing and certification of equipment used in potentially explosive environments – including calibration.
Review and advancement of your technical and operational systems from all safety and health angles.
Monitoring and management of your mine gas, dust and spontaneous combustion risks.
Contact details for training courses, services and all product enquiries.
Phone: +61 7 3810 6333Email: