- Safety and health
- Mining, exploration and petroleum
- Fossicking in Queensland
- Coal seam gas and liquefied natural gas
- About CSG and LNG
- Compliance and enforcement
- CSG Compliance Unit
- Engagement and compliance program
- CSG complaint form
- CSG investigations
- Safety and health in the gas industry
- GasFields Commission Queensland
- CSG and LNG information for landholders
- CSG water management
- CSG and LNG information for industry
- CSG and LNG projects
- Geoscience data and information
- Deep gas and oil in Queensland
- Explosives and fireworks
- Abandoned mines
- Customer service standards
- Miners Memorial Day
Simtars - training, research and testing
Partner with us for your health and safety training, research and testing needs.
We offer key services that deliver improved health and safety outcomes for your workplace.With over 25 years' experience, we specialise in the continuous improvement of solutions for our resource industry client.
Introductory to advanced safety training, incorporating virtual reality technology to enhance your learning outcomes. Introductory to advanced safety training, incorporating virtual reality technology to enhance your learning outcomes.
Health and safety analysis and reporting to improve your workplace risk management.
Accredited testing and certification of equipment used in potentially explosive environments – including calibration.
Review and advancement of your technical and operational systems from all safety and health angles.
Monitoring and management of your mine gas, dust and spontaneous combustion risks.
Contact details for training courses, services and all product enquiries.
Phone: +61 7 3810 6333Email: