- Safety and health
- Mining, exploration and petroleum
- Fossicking in Queensland
- Coal seam gas and liquefied natural gas
- About CSG and LNG
- Compliance and enforcement
- CSG Compliance Unit
- Engagement and compliance program
- CSG complaint form
- CSG investigations
- Safety and health in the gas industry
- GasFields Commission Queensland
- CSG and LNG information for landholders
- CSG water management
- CSG and LNG information for industry
- CSG and LNG projects
- CSG LNG e-newsletter
- Deep gas and oil in Queensland
- Explosives and fireworks
- Customer service standards
- Miners Memorial Day
Mining and exploration
Bulletins, alerts and other safety information about mining, explosives, petroleum and gas.
Information about Queensland's mineral and petroleum resources, tenures, land access laws, fees and royalties.
You can fossick for gold and precious stones in Queensland if you have a fossicking licence.
Safety training services | Occupational hygiene, environment and laboratory services| Testing, certification and calibration services| Mining consulting and research services| Mine safety technology services| Simtars contacts
The Queensland Government's initiative to drive growth and jobs in Queensland's resources sector. Stay connected
Deep gas and oil overview | Community engagement| Deep gas and oil activities| Deep gas and oil exploration and production| Water use by the deep gas and oil industry| Assessment of deep gas and oil projects
We are making managing mineral and energy resource permits easier in Queensland through our online systems.