- Queensland Globe
- Mining and resources maps
- Topographic maps
- Administrative maps
- Local free maps
- Museum of Lands, Mapping and Surveying
- History of mapping and surveying of land in Queensland
- Establishing Queensland's borders
- Surveying history
- Life of the surveyor in the field
- Hardships faced
- Surveyors at work
- First surveys
- Surveying process
- Becoming a surveyor
- Professional associations
- Geodetic datum
- Measuring distances
- Measuring angles
- Tools used for calculations
- Administering freehold land
- Administering crown land
- Sir Augustus Charles Gregory
- John Carne Bidwill
- Clem Jones: surveyor and visionary
- Mapping history
- Queensland Flood Mapping Program
- Glossary of mapping terms
- Queensland Globe
- Place names
- Geospatial data
- QDEX Reports
- QDEX Data
- Queensland Spatial Information Council
- Removal of parish and county
Interactive FloodCheck map
The FloodCheck maps are an interactive guide to flood lines, imagery, and data and the extent of floodplains in Queensland.
Use the link below to view:
- the likely extent of floodplains
- historic flood lines dating back to 1893, including flood and cyclone imagery for 2010–2011
- data relating to drainage basins, river gauges and flood studies. This includes QSpatial datasets and statewide overlays
- flood simulations for selected towns.
Please note: The Interactive FloodCheck map is now compatible with mobile devices.
- Select the river system you require from the Latest River Height Data list.
- Click on the Plot hyperlink to see a graph or Table to view the data in a table format.
FloodCheck includes information provided by various state and local governments. If you require more detail, or local advice about a specific property, contact the relevant local government authority.
Use of this interactive map means you have read, understand and agree to the terms and conditions of use.
How to use FloodCheck
All feedback and enquiries relating to the FloodCheck map, flood studies and data should be directed to:
- Phone: 13 QGOV (13 74 68)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org