- About us
- Policies and initiatives
- Mining and resources initiatives
- Uranium mining
- Mineral development licences
- Mine safety framework
- Tenure reforms
- Ministerial Advisory Committee on Exploration
- Industry Reporting Reform Project
- Deep gas and oil framework
- Modernising Queensland Resource Acts Program
- Future Resources Program
- Greenfields 2020
- Indigenous land initiatives
- Freehold title in Indigenous communities
- Land Holding Act leases
- Queensland Government native title work procedures
- Land access policy framework
- Water management initiatives
- State land initiatives
- Our policies
- Mining and resources initiatives
- Support and assistance
- Drought declared areas
- Disaster recovery
- Property repairs
- On-farm productivity and riparian recovery program
- Activities in a watercourse
- Clearing vegetation
- Impact of adverse natural disasters on land valuations
- Right to information
- Careers with us
- Corporate publications
- State budget
- Strategic plan
- Annual Report
- Foreign ownership of land report
- Newsletters and alerts
- Preparing environmental impact statements for coordinated projects
- Disability service plan
- Natural resources and mines data
- Contact us
- Connect with us
- Feedback and complaints
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander land services contacts
- Explosives Inspectorate contacts
- Geological Survey of Queensland contacts
- Mines lodgement offices
- Simtars contacts
- State land lodgement offices
- Surveying contacts
- Titles Registry contacts
- Valuation enquiries
- Vegetation management contacts
- Visiting the Landcentre at Woolloongabba
- Native title contacts
- Fees and charges
Natural resources and mines data
We are committed to the Queensland Government's open data initiative.
Our updated open data strategy for the first time lists all of our datasets, including those we plan to publish and those we do not plan to publish, and explains why some datasets will remain restricted. Data is available in a variety of standard formats.
Data is also available from our other specialist data sources.
Open data portal
Data includes more than 500 data resources covering the range of our activities and responsibilities. You can search for resources in the data portal by theme, topic or department name. Data is updated at varying frequencies, including fortnightly (e.g. titles activity), monthly (e.g. coal statistics) and annually (e.g. corporate reporting).
The Queensland Globe allows users to view and explore Queensland maps, imagery and other specialist data inside the Google Earth™ application.
Queensland Spatial Catalogue
The Queensland Spatial Catalogue includes geographic datasets, databases, models, map images and map services.
MinesOnlineMaps provides access to geological, exploration and mining data.
Queensland Digital Exploration Reports (QDEX Reports)
Queensland Digital Exploration Reports (QDEX Reports) includes company exploration reports including exploration permits, mineral development licenses and petroleum tenure.
Queensland Digital Exploration Data (QDEX Data)
The QDEX Data system enables customers to search for and download large spatial datasets and forms part of the Queensland Government Open Data Strategy.
Water monitoring data portal
The Water monitoring data portal hydrographic data includes the latest stream height and stream flow values, groundwater levels, historic stream flow data and water monitoring network sites.
Enquiries and feedback
For all enquiries regarding our open data strategy or to provide feedback please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unless otherwise indicated, the data is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia License.