A career in the Department of Natural Resources and Mines will give you the chance to work and learn in an ever-changing environment. With a renewed focus on developing and sustaining natural resources, there is a growing number of exciting opportunities to deliver economic, environmental and social benefits to all Queenslanders.
We will help you build a challenging and rewarding career while maintaining a healthy work-life balance.
The department employs a wide range of occupations including:
- Engineers – mining, mechanical, electrical, gas
- IT – spatial information, computer systems engineers, web designers, graphic designers, data base support, application support
- Science – environmental, rehabilitation, geoscientist, geologist, occupational hygienist, gas chemist, hydrographer, microbiologist
- Surveyors, cartographers, urban planners
- Corporate – lawyers, financial managers, human resource management, administrators, executive assistants, communication specialists, policy officers, project leaders, customer services
- Native title legal advisors, negotiators, assessors
- Auditors, investigators
What we offer