- Safety and health
- Mining, exploration and petroleum
- Fossicking in Queensland
- Coal seam gas and liquefied natural gas
- About CSG and LNG
- Compliance and enforcement
- CSG Compliance Unit
- Engagement and compliance program
- CSG complaint form
- CSG investigations
- Safety and health in the gas industry
- GasFields Commission Queensland
- CSG and LNG information for landholders
- CSG water management
- CSG and LNG information for industry
- CSG and LNG projects
- CSG LNG e-newsletter
- CSG contacts
- About ResourcesQ
- Partnering for prosperity
- Understanding the global trends
- Stay connected
- Workshops and events
- Public consultation
- Geoscience for exploration
- Geological Survey of Queensland
- Geoscience projects
- Geoscience data and publications
- Geoscience publications
- Geoserve newsletter
- Geological maps and notes
- Geoscience digital data
- Geophysical data
- Exploration geochemistry data
- Digital geological mapping data
- GIS information and datasets
- Mineral occurrence and geological observation data
- Petroleum geoscience and wireline log data
- Hyperspectral image maps
- Queensland diamond mineral indicator database
- North-West Queensland Mineral and Energy Province report and data package
- Queensland carbon dioxide geological storage atlas
- Geoscience products and services catalogue
- Drill core and rock collections
- QDEX Reports
- QDEX Data
- Geoscience products and services information
- Deep gas and oil in Queensland
Simtars - training, research and testing
Partner with us for your health and safety training, research and testing needs.
We offer key services that deliver improved health and safety outcomes for your workplace.With over 25 years' experience, we specialise in the continuous improvement of solutions for our resource industry client.
Introductory to advanced safety training, incorporating virtual reality technology to enhance your learning outcomes. Introductory to advanced safety training, incorporating virtual reality technology to enhance your learning outcomes.
Health and safety analysis and reporting to improve your workplace risk management.
Accredited testing and certification of equipment used in potentially explosive environments – including calibration.
Review and advancement of your technical and operational systems from all safety and health angles.
Monitoring and management of your mine gas, dust and spontaneous combustion risks.
Contact details for training courses, services and all product enquiries.
Contact usPhone: +61 3810 6333