- Queensland Globe
- Topographic maps
- Administrative maps
- Local free maps
- Mapping research and history
- Historical research resources
- Historical maps and plans
- Historical cadastral maps 1:2500 to 1:10,000 scale
- Historical cadastral maps 1:25,000 to 1:250,000 scale
- Historical town and parish maps
- Parish maps
- County maps revised dates
- Historical topographic maps
- Historical orthophoto maps 1:2500
- Historical orthophoto maps all scales excluding 1:2500
- Historical orthophoto maps colour
- Historical flood maps
- Survey plans county prefixes
- Survey plan prefixes abbreviations
- Imperial and metric conversion
- Historical photographs
- Artefact gallery
- Museum of Lands, Mapping and Surveying
- History of mapping and surveying of land in Queensland
- Floodcheck map
- Queensland Globe
- About Queensland Globe
- Install Queensland Globe for Mac or PC
- Install Queensland Globe for mobile devices
- Recommended settings
- Using the Queensland Globe
- Using the Coal Seam Gas Globe
- Using the Mines Globe
- Using the Vegetation Management Globe
- Queensland Globe for G20
- Place names
- Geospatial data
- QDEX Reports
- QDEX Data
Topographic maps show information about the shape of the land: both natural features and purpose-built structures. They can be used to obtain precise measurements (within map scale limits) of distance, direction, area and quantity. Depending on the map scale, some features are symbolised to provide additional information.
QTopo: online topographic maps
QTopo lets you explore Queensland’s topography virtually. You can also request specific areas as printable PDFs.
- QTopo is accessed through your browser.
- Select the link relevant for your device:
- To access QTopo quickly on your tablet or mobile device, you can add an icon to your home screen. Simply choose 'Add to home screen' from the share button on an Apple device, or 'Add shortcut to home' from the menu on Android.
Printing and downloading your map (for PC or laptop only)
You can print a map at A4, A3 or A1 paper size.
- From the 'Click Here To…' dropdown menu (on the top left of the map window), select Generate a printable map.
- After completing the instructions, you will receive an email with a download link for you to save the file to your computer.
Interactive topographic map index
View the map coverage on the interactive topographic map index.
For information on other topographic maps, and ordering printed maps please contact us.